Thursday, July 30, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
~ Byron Katie, A Thousand Names for Joy.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
In three words: Hold your fingers. By simply holding the thumb and fingers of one hand with the fingers and thumb of the other, you will feel centered, grounded, and refreshed. And it can be done by anyone, at home, any day. Here's what this hold looks like:
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
- The Tower ~ an attitude of taking stock, reflecting on what has gone before and what is coming up ahead; the cusp of change.
- The Glove ~ the attitude of give-and-take in daily life; accepting assistance while making our own intentions clear.
- The Cup ~ the challenge of accepting what the universe brings to it. Even better, learning how to embrace this challenge and transform it into bounty.
- The Cake ~ the fulfillment of "I want" - material reward and physicial satisfaction. At its highest level, this energy leads us into conscious celebration. When ungrounded, though, it can descend into addiction.
- The Key ~ individual realization and awareness - that great "Aha!" moment when you finally get it.