- November 3 is Sandwich Day ~ yes, we all know it was the gambling British Earl who invented the sandwich dining concept. This day is his birthday!
- November 6 is Saxophone Day ~ and I just added a smooth-jazz mix to my Pandora Internet Radio, so I'm good on that!
- November 8 is Cook Bold & Pungent Day ~ living in New Mexico, that's not difficult. Red or green? Chile, that is :)
- November 8 is Punster Day ~ If the pungent food is too much for you, maybe a rhyming pun will do?
- November 24 is the start of Game & Puzzle Week ~ break out the Scrabble, Monopoly, and Uno sets! It's the perfect way to keep your guests occupied while the Thanksgiving turkey finsihes roasting.
- And last but not least, we come to Sinkie Day on November 29. I had to look this one up; it's the day after Thanksgiving, when we get to nom on all the leftovers while standing at the kitchen sink. At least it's easy on the cook ;)